Classroom

Classroom

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hello Everybody!

I hope your summer is going well, preschool starts in less than a month! I am super excited to get to know each student and their family!

I will have an open house on Thursday July 30th. Parents and their child are welcome to come explore the preschool. Students who will be attending the morning class are welcome to come between the hours of 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Students who will be attending the afternoon class are welcome to attend between the hours of 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. I will have a scavenger hunt and craft for the students. Hope to see you there! 

The first day of school will be Tuesday August 4th.

Tuition for the morning class is $120 per month, due the first class of each month. During the month of December tuition is half off (December only has 3 weeks of school and November is shorter too because of Thanksgiving break so I discount December). If parents would like to pay for the semester in advance there is a $25 discount for doing so, which brings the semester total to $515 (instead of $540). Please let me know if you have any questions.

Tuition for the afternoon class is $80 per month, due the first class of each month. During the month of December tuition is half off (December only has 3 weeks of school and November is shorter too because of Thanksgiving break so I discount December). If parents would like to pay for the semester in advance there is a $25 discount for doing so, which brings the semester total to $335 (instead of $360). Please let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you all at the open house!
Mrs. Lesley :)