Classroom

Classroom

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome November!

First I must say thank you to all the parents for their support of our Halloween Party. The kids looked super in their costumes and I think they had a fun time. I really appreciate the goodies you brought for each member of the class.

This month we have a lot of things planned, we will be covering three letters; I, J and K. We have a field trip planned on Tuesday November 16th to a fire station! There will not be school on Thursday November 11th Veterans Day, and Thursday November 25th Thanksgiving day.

I love this time of year where we can reflect on the many things we are thankful for. I am thankful for your kiddos! They work so hard at learning new things, being nice to their friends and learning our classroom routine.